منتديآٺ ون دايركشن
 7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) 0313_4256d58ca5b91
منتديآٺ ون دايركشن
 7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) 0313_4256d58ca5b91
منتديآٺ ون دايركشن
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

زين مالك , ليام ,هاري , لويس ننايل , . اغاني ون دايركشن One Direction

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :)

اذهب الى الأسفل 
3 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
MRS.DIRECTION
VIB ≈
VIB ≈
MRS.DIRECTION

مسآأههِمإٺى ❀ : 863
ٺقييمَإٺى ♔ : 12

7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: 7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :)    7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) Emptyالخميس يوليو 04, 2013 11:40 pm

y/n = your name 

You go into the closet!!

"I'll be your Man Candy Malik" he says as he gives you a seductive look.

"I like candy" you say as you waggle your eyebrows.

"Oh really?" he says as he moves closer to you. You just bite your lip and nod as he puts his mouth next to your ear.

"Why don't you come and have a taste?" he whispers hotly into your ear. You just shiver as he starts to kiss your neck softly.

"Wow I can't believe that this is actually happening" you say as you laugh softly.

"Well you better believe it" he says against your skin as he starts giving you small love bites.

You can't help but let out a soft moan. You hear Zayn chuckle and then he pulls away from you. He is still close to you and he is staring into your eyes.

"You know, I never got your name love" he says as he smiles at you.

"It's (Y/N)" you say and he just grins.

"Very pretty. Well (Y/N), why don't you tell me what you think about this?" he says and then he leans in and presses his soft lips against yours. You slowly put your arms up around his neck as he puts his hands on your waist. You get so lost in his kiss that you almost don't hear Louis shout,

"Times up!!!" from outside the door. Zayn pulls away and you frown a little and he just laughs.

"Maybe we could do this again some other time? But you know on a date or something" he says as he looks at you with his gorgeous eyes.

You just nod quickly and he smiles as he opens the door. You exchange numbers and you go home only to be texted by Zayn right when you get in the front door.

Zayn: That was a really nice kiss. Can't wait until next time, goodnight love :) xx

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
http://ask.fm/FAOthman
asia directioner
VIB ≈
VIB ≈
asia directioner

مسآأههِمإٺى ❀ : 291
ٺقييمَإٺى ♔ : 3

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: 7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :)    7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) Emptyالجمعة يوليو 05, 2013 2:50 am

ههههههههههههههههههههههههه حلوة كتير انتي الفتيها ؟

كم عمرك ؟؟
MRS.DIRECTION
VIB ≈
VIB ≈
MRS.DIRECTION

مسآأههِمإٺى ❀ : 863
ٺقييمَإٺى ♔ : 12

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: 7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :)    7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) Emptyالجمعة يوليو 05, 2013 9:12 am

اي ... أول مرة عمري ١٣:)
http://ask.fm/FAOthman
My♥Zâyn Mâlk
VIB ≈
VIB ≈
My♥Zâyn Mâlk

مسآأههِمإٺى ❀ : 1740
ٺقييمَإٺى ♔ : 16

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: 7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :)    7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) Emptyالجمعة يوليو 05, 2013 7:25 pm

7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) 2833846998  7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) 2833846998  7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) 2833846998  7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) 2833846998  7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) 2833846998  7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) 2833846998  7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) 2833846998  7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) 2833846998  7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :) 461894334

7 minute in haven (zyan's imagination story ) :)
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» نزلت story of my life
» One Direction Story Of My Life قصة حياتي

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديآٺ ون دايركشن :: صدىىَ ألمنٺدى ‘☺ :: ممِن ٺأليف قلمِ ‘✿-
انتقل الى: